3-200 Association Drive
Lanark, IL 61046
Phone: (815) 493-2552
Lake Carroll is a private four-season, recreation-oriented, planned community that provides a secure environment for the members. This environment includes, but is not limited to: a 640 acre lake, an 18 hole golf course, rolling wooded hills with scenic views, a clubhouse, restaurant, lodge, ski hill, swimming pool complex, fish hatchery, campground, equestrian area, wildlife and trails.
* 640 acre lake that is 65’ deep w/average depth of 20’
* 2 marinas with picnic pavilions (one includes gas and bait shop)
* 268 boat slips
* Beach area for swimming
* Pell Park for secluded picnics
* Fish Hatchery – Providing outstanding stocking for our lake including walleye, northern pike and muskie. Other species include crappie, channel catfish, yellow perch, bluegill and sunfish.
* 18-hole, semi-private, championship golf course with pro shop, driving range and putting green.
* Clubhouse/restaurant, bar, and outside event patio – all open to the public
* Equestrian area with access to trails
* 130 site campground on 113 acres
* 14.5 miles of trails for ATV’s in the summer, snowmobiles in the winter and hikers, bicyclists and horseback riders year around
* Lodge complex
* Activity rooms, bar area and fireplace lounge
* An outdoor swimming pool for the summer
* Indoor pool used year-around
* A winter ski/sled hill (with ski & snowboard rental)
* Nature trails
* Tennis Courts
* Administration Building and Conference Cente